Tirupati Balaji Temple is one of the famous and attractive holy places in all over the world. Tirupati is a place of Chittoor in Andhra Pradesh state, India. It is considered as an essential holy place of Hindu religion. The Lord Sri Venkateshwara is said to be the wealthiest god in the world. In the ninth century (AD), the Pallavas of Kancheepuram, the Pandyas of Madurai and the Cholas of Thanjavur and the ruler of Vijayanagar were the devotees of the lord Balaji. To visit Tirupati people suggest Chennai to Tirupati Car Rental to travel in a safety zone. Tirupati is located at 67 km from Chittor in the area of Southern region, Andhra Pradesh. The Tirupati Balaji Temple is an essential excursion centre of South India. The temple is constructed on the 7 slopes known as Seshachalam or Venkatechalam at a height of 853m over the sea level. The temple reflects the dynamic legacy and culture which says about the past.
Interesting facts of Tirupati
- The lights that are glowing before the lord balaji god are lit exactly thousand years prior.
- At the back of the Lord Balaji, one can hear the sound of the sea level and it will constantly wet even when they made an attempt to dry for many times.
- The Temple was closed for a long time, since one ruler was punished 12 person and hanged them on the wall of the temple
- Actually the Lord is right corner of the Gharbhagudi, but it shows up at the centre point of the place.
- The flowers used for puja will be thrown into the waterfall that is behind the God. They are not permitted to bring out of the sanctuary.
Book the best Chennai Car Rentals to visit Tirupati and get blessed by the lord balaji. Because Hindu people life is not fulfilled until they visit Tirupati once in their life time.
When you are going with your family and colleagues, the essential thing you need in your travelling is safety and comfort zone. If you are going through your own vehicle you need to drive, you won’t get the chance to enjoy with their family trip to Tirupati, they need to concentrate on travelling. Thus, visit Tirupati atleast once in your life time to fulfil your life. Car rental Chennai will give the unforgettable excursion to Tirupati to make your trip more memorable.