A company needs to solve the troubles faced by the workers and customers. Some software helps the management to solve the issues for the worker such as labour law compliance, compliance monitoring. This article discusses the software which analyzes and solves the issues faced by the employees.
Labour law compliance:
This article begins by describing some points of labour law compliance as the rules and regulations that should be obeyed by the company. These rules and regulations come under three main types of laws;
- The Basic Conditions of Employment Act,
- The Labour Relations Act,
- The Employment Equity Act.
Labour law compliance develops the relationship between employees and employers of a company by reducing their issues. Employees have certain rights like
- Rights against harassment.
- Rights against discrimination based on colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age and genetic information.
- Rights against working under fewer wages.
- Rights against child labour.
- Rights against the extension of working hours.
The software designed for labour law compliance will record, analyze and resolve the issues faced by workers under these categories.
Compliance monitoring :
Compliance monitoring is a test that assures the company meets its needs and regulations. This compliance monitoring helps to govern the issues of the company related to the internal process. This compliance comes under the environment of the working place which is enforced by laws, degrees, grades of governing authorities. The compliance monitoring tools make the process easier and comfortable. Different types of departments can also use these tools to manage their compliance that ensures the solutions for the issues. In general, the compliance officer is responsible for this programme, whereas this software helps them to manage the compliance accurately within the given time.
Customer service outsourcing:
Customer service outsourcing is highly useful for a startup. There are six advantages of outsourcing customer service software for your company. They are
- This software saves money and resources.
- It handles multiple telephone calls.
- You don’t have to spend time training your employees.
- You’ll take pressure off your administrative staff.
- You gain more control over calls.
- You won’t suffer from poor customer service.